The Foundation is dedicated to supporting research, technologies and innovative initiatives to cure and treat paediatric cancer. Through its annual world-class conferences in New York, Sydney, Toronto, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, San Francisco and Tel Aviv, the foundation has raised more than USD 80 million over the past 20 years.
We would be delighted and honoured to count you among our attendees. The conferences consistently receive widespread media coverage from financial news services and philanthropic publications. This inspirational and sought-after venue, in partnership with CNBC, aims at gathering a panel of financial leaders from the hedge fund industry to share market insights and an audience of investment experts while raising funds in support of Sohn’s mission of fighting childhood diseases. We are thrilled to bring this inaugural mission-driven event to the Principality and to expand Sohn’s global network of investment conferences, with the support of its financial community. Please also find attached our sponsorship brochure for further partnership opportunities.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and would like to thank you in advance for your consideration and participation.
To register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org (30% special discount for IUM Alumni)
To visit our page: Sohn Monaco website and speakers
To learn more about the Sohn Foundation: Sohn Foundation website
The speaker lineup for the Sohn Monaco Conference includes:
· Tony Chedraoui, CIO and Founder, Tyrus Capital
· Adrian Courtenay, Portfolio Manager, Odey Asset Management LLP
· Ed Cooper, Lead Portfolio Manager, TT Event-Driven Fund Limited
· Matthieu Fleck, Senior Investment Manager, Pictet Asset Management S.A.
· Alex Hedstrom, Senior Macro Trader, Field Street Capital Management, LLC
· Lee Robinson, CEO and Founder, Altana Wealth SAM
· Rodrigo Rodriguez, Partner and Portfolio Manager, Bluecrest Capital, LLP
· Professor Nadir Saoudi, Head of the Cardiology Department at the CHPG and Professor at the University of Pennsylvania
· Anthony Torriani, Founder, Principal and Managing Director, Monaco Asset Management S.A.M.
1387 views Visits